Enosys is an organisation that always operates with the highest level of professionalism. Attentive, understanding and responsive to our needs and requirements. Ready to lend a helping hand whenever, wherever. They are more than just a vendor, they are a partner we can count on.
Eugene Purugganan, Animal Logic
Enosys Solutions proved they have deep skills and capability in complex network security migrations. Enosys are highly professional and easy to work with.
Joe McNamara, Fairfax
Enosys Solutions have been a one stop vendor for Queensland Airports Limited. They have always been proactive in their dealings whether it be hardware or support. Enosys Solutions have played an integral part in helping to design our security layout and their service is impeccable.
Our experience with Enosys is that they are small enough to be agile and will pull out all stops when required, but nearly all of the staff that I’ve had anything to do with come from long stints with relatively senior tier one vendors. Consequently, they have the experience, the breadth of knowledge and the ability to deal at a commercial level in a way that other organisations their size normally lack.
University of Canberra
Enosys is an important and great partner for Salmat. They take time to understand our needs and always propose solutions that fit our requirements while offering a high-grade support.
We understand that cyber security is a must in today’s world. We also understand that each business is unique in their requirements.
Endpoint Visibility and Control
Take a Fundamentally New Approach to Endpoint Security & Management. Be able to confidently say you can see exactly what’s happening, as it’s happening.
- Quick and Complete Incident Response
- 5-Second Visibility to Triage with Context
- Fast, Accurate, Complete Threat Hunting at Scale
- Build Security Hygiene into Operations
Next Generation Threat Management
Be able to create comprehensive, precise security policies, resulting in safe enablement of applications.
- Complete Visibility and Precise Control
- Integrated and Automated Threat Intelligence
- Block Threats with Preventive Controls
- Protection for Users and Data Everywhere
Security Information and Event Management
Obtain end-to-end visibility, deliver on IT KPIs and make better informed IT decisions through real-time insights.
- Collect and Index Data from any Source
- Automatically Correlate and Analyse Events
- Customised Use Cases for Improved Effectiveness
- Securely Retain Logs for Mandated Timeframes
Be able to prioritise to-do lists that you can put to action straight away and build a scalable service structure that adapts to changes in your environment
- High Speed Asset Discovery and Scanning
- Automatic Analysis and Prioritisation
- Closed-Loop Workflow Streamlines Remediation
- Audit Systems and Meet Compliance Standards
Application Security and Network Access Control
Many security threats arise from applications themselves. Developing secure software is no longer desirable, it’s absolutely essential.
- Web Application Firewall Prevents Targeted Attacks
- Consolidate Remote Access and Identity Management
- Automate Network Access Security Policies
- Keep Applications Secure, Fast and Always Available
Enosys Solutions Awarded the Palo Alto Networks APAC Excellence in Professional Services for 2017
Sydney, Australia – October, 02, 2017 – Enosys Solutions, an Australian cyber security solutions specialist, today announced it received the Palo Alto Networks® APAC Excellence in Professional Services award for 2017.
Managed Next Generation Firewall Services For Palo Alto Networks
Poorly structured security policies can introduce as much inherent risk as vulnerabilities from unpatched systems. If you are struggling with updates or are unsure of polices our managed service might be a good fit. Standard offering or tailored contract, take your pick, our managed service is all about you.
Contact us today
Our Australian based, staff have strong expertise and collectively hold over 90 industry certifications. Enosys employs intelligent, hard working and enthusiastic people who love technology. It is these team members that a difference for our clients.
Meet Some of our Leaders: